Facilities Operations Solutions That Improve Business Profitability
In today’s global economy there is significant pressure on companies to find new ways to reduce operating costs.
People, technology and facilities represent an organization’s largest investments. Maximizing these resources is at the core of SHK’s services.
Our strategy requires listening to you, understanding your mission and then developing specific plans that support the organizational objectives and goals. Once you are satisfied the plans meet your objectives, we can either end the engagement or work directly with your staff to implement the plans. In almost all cases, an audit or survey of the facility or functional area occurs to gather information and communicate with staff regarding the issues.
By strategically leveraging and operating facilities through the implementation of best practices, organizations’ can save significant dollars in such areas as energy, janitorial, maintenance repairs, sourcing, construction and security.
We have identified savings for our clients from $300k to over $1,000,000 from audits of their facilities and supporting functions. We are experts at quickly and accurately assessing where areas of improvement in costs or operating efficiency can occur.
- Detailed review of facilities and operating costs/budgets
- Energy assessments
- Security/Safety risk review
- Vendor review/RFP development
- Laser Scanning/Building Information
- Modeling (BIM)
- Benchmarking & Operating Recommendations
- Computer Maintenance Management
- Systems (CMMS) review and implementation and reporting
- Asset/Inventory Management
- Fleet Nehicle Maintenance Systems
- Interim or long term management
- Development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Capital budget program